2 day courses
These introductory courses are for people with little or no previous experience and for those who want to ‘go back to basics’.
During the courses students learn about
- Leathers, their qualities & potential
- How to use and maintain hand tools
- How to use patterns & cut leather
- How to hand-stitch with confidence
- Cut edge finishing including bevelling & burnishing
Possible projects can include leather belts, bags, dog collars / leads, boxes, purses etc
There are only 5 students per course so everyone receives individual tuition.
A set of tools is provided for each student to use.
The cost of materials are not included the in the course fee
|Dates 2013||Full Fee||Deposit|
December 7- 8